Navigation Menu

Crazy Curls

I write this post when I'm in bed with my tea and my parent's laptop on my knees because the winter is here and I've got really sick I'm feeling beh....So in Israel, a lot of girls and women have curly hair ( more than in Europe for example), and in the past few years I can see that our curls are not in vogue and everybody is trying to have a straight smooth hair.
Even I have my straightner that I have'nt been using for a long time but I must admit that I used it for a couple of times and there was a period when I really didn't like my hair and I wished to have straight hair, like all the other girls and like the fashion says
you can see it is complicated 

Every time I turned on my straigtner or my parents saw my straightened hair they said I have a beautiful hair and I'm just ruin it and that it looks way better in the natural style.Curly hair has a lot of adventages and disadventages,sometimes when I go out and it's raining I don't need to worry compared to girls I know that has straight hair because my hair would look great even if it's wet, in fact, women with curly hair are usually trying to get their hair more moist, but when the air is dry.....it can be a huge disaster, my hair is getting all puffy and huge but I learned to love it.The biggest advantage of curly hair is that it will never be boring, after all the mess and the hair ties, it will always be special and individual for every girl and women.

My curly experiences:*I can't brush my hair when it's dry, I only brush it when I'm in the shower*I had broke hair brushes and rand hair bands*I can't just make that fast & perfectly cute hair bun*It's just complicated but it's definitely worths it*You'll say I'm exaggerating but it's a part of our charachter

oh...and it really drives me mad when people call a slightly wavy hair "curly", it's not curly!! there's no curls out there!
Some celebrities with an amazing curls:







and now...this is my hair....